Thinking of opening an addiction treatment program?
Having trouble getting your program licensed or accredited?
The Addiction Medical Solutions executive team has over 60 years of experience developing, implementing, accrediting, and managing addiction treatment programs across the addiction treatment continuum of care. We have a solid track record of cost effective consultation services and have been called upon to turn around struggling programs, facilitate CARF/JCAHO accreditation with new and non-compliant programs and assist new companies and business in developing the expertise required to be complaint with all licensing and regulatory requirements. Based on this vast array of experience, AMS offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Program Development for Medication Assisted Treatment, Outpatient, Intensive Outpatient and Residential Treatment modalities
- Program Design,Expansion and Enhancements
- Physical Plant design for initial construction or renovation
- Policy and Procedure development for OTP’s, Outpatient and Residential Addiction Treatment Programs
- CARF Accreditation application, preparation, and documentation
- CARF Accreditations Corrective Action Plan development and implementation
- State Accreditation application, preparation, and documentation
- State application Corrective Action Plan development and implementation
- IT Infrastructure design
- Software selection and contract procurement
Need more help than just consulting? We offer complete program management as well.
Click here for our Program Management Servcies.