Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- What It Means to Be a Mental Health Advocate—And How to Become One
- Why Therapy Is Actually Cool
- Thinking About Dumping Your Psychiatrist? Keys to Resolving Conflict
- Does Anxiety Cause PTSD or Does PTSD Cause Anxiety?
- A Note on Stigma from a Woman Who Is Trying to Fit In
- Psychology Around the Net: March 23, 2019
- Don’t Force Gratitude
- Podcast: Support Groups for Mental Illness – What are They?
- Does Calling Depression an Illness Worsen Stigma?
- Psychology Around the Net: March 16, 2019